We are always looking for talented folks to join our team. Currently we have an opening for;
As a Media planner you will develop media strategies for our clients. You will prepare and present plans to clients, negotiate for the best cost efficiencies, and deliver on client strategies and campaign objectives. You will be a leader when it comes to understanding your clients' target market and you will be responsible for staying up to date with media trends by doing research on a regular basis.
- Developing media strategies and objectives for our clients
- Developing and presenting integrated media plans to clients with a focus on digital
- Negotiating the purchase of media space with media vendors and managing all related contracts and insertion orders
- Actively monitoring your campaigns to track performance metrics such as conversions, CPM, CPC, traffic and other goals as they relate to the advertising objectives
- Working with the Media team and other agency teams in developing trafficking documents and ad distribution
- Working with the Creative and Client Services teams to coordinate the performance measurement framework
- Preparing and presenting campaign reports, performance insights and recommendations
- You have a minimum of four years media planning and buying experience
- You are knowledgeable about the Canadian media landscape, media usage trends, and available advertising vehicles and formats
- You have experience and are able to plan across both traditional and digital channels integrating the two where possible
- You have experience working with media research tools
- You have proven negotiation skills and can build excellent rapport with vendor representatives
- You have experience working with digital marketing platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- You are analytical, organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- You are a team player but you also have the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- You possess excellent written and oral presentation skills in English
Send us your stuff! firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a talented writer!
You must love to write. We mean it. When asked for an idea, you produce pages of compelling ideas.
It goes without saying that your grammar skills are impeccable. Here, your obsession with detail will be rewarded.
A marketing/advertising background is preferred. Social media skills are a must.
This is an entry-level position, but if you're a badass copywriter, please apply. We'll make room for great talent!
Send your credentials and proof that you can be a great advertising writer to; email@example.com