All qualified applicants must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting them to reside and work in Canada.
Phoenix Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We can't wait for you to join our team.
AKA – THE DOER
There are dreamers, and then there are doers.
The “doer” is solution oriented. You don’t just talk the talk; you walk the walk!
We’re looking for a doer who will lead the agency team through campaign development, implementation and analysis. You are a strong communicator. A relationship builder. And a goal-getter.
You will be working at one of Saskatchewan's largest ad agencies surrounded by top notch marketing and creative talent. You will bring marketing savvy and a strong desire to help our clients' brands soar.
- Develop and present strategic marketing plans
- Be able to gather and analyze information to create and sustain effective marketing communications within client’s budgets
- Work closely with media, production, interactive and creative to ensure all elements are strategically aligned
- Work proactively to add value to clients’ marketing plans
- Manage projects to ensure on time and on budget delivery
- Two + years of experience as an account planner in marketing, communications or advertising
- Marketing diploma, degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of current marketing trends especially digital
- Analytical, organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Team player with the ability to work independently
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
This job will remain open until the right candidate is found.
We are looking for an HR know it all. Someone who is fuelled by creating and supporting a strong, creative, collaborative work environment for our team.
An established pro is needed to lead Human Resources in our growing agency. The primary focus of this role is to enhance human resources functions through research, planning, implementing, and evaluating organizational and employee needs. If you are a talented individual who is interested in an opportunity to design and build HR programs for a growing private company, this is an exciting opportunity.
As our Director People Operations you will:
- Create and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- HRIS – Maintain HRIS system for the agency
- Establish a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counsel managers on candidate selection; conduct and analyze exit interviews; recommend changes.
- Establish and support new employee orientation and training programs in collaboration with directors and management.
- Create and implement a performance management system to help drive organizational strategies through employee performance.
- Provide back up to payroll and benefits administration
- Assist management team and employees with all HR employee relation issues.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource policies; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Prepare, update, and recommend human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the organizational as set out by the executive team.
- Post secondary education with a focus on Human Resources or an acceptable combination of education and relevant experience
- 3- 5 years’ experience in similar position
- CPHR designation would be considered an asset
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with directors as well as employees
- Is self-driven and can work as part of a larger team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is organization your strongest skill? Do you love a puzzle? A finely crafted schedule? This role may be perfect for you! We are looking for a coordinator to support our Traffic & Production Manager.
In this role you will help maintain ever changing and busy agency traffic schedules and delivery of client marketing production requirements. You will also provide support to our Account Planners in the preparation of job tasks, schedules, reports, and billing. You will work and communicate with nearly everyone in the agency every single day. Being an excellent communicator and multi-tasker who is never afraid of a full inbox will help you succeed.
Qualifications are flexible but data entry experience and working in project management and scheduling software is HUGE. Office administration education or related experience is a must.
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com.
No rush! This job will remain open until the right candidate is found.
But hurry! This job will close as soon as the right candidate is found.