We are currently hiring for:
Phoenix Group is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our media and marketing team. The successful candidate will play an active and lead role in defining and executing the core elements of our clients’ marketing programs including paid media, analytics and reporting. The position could be based in Regina or work remotely.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to integrated client marketing programs. The ideal candidate will support the wider team through thoughtful and consistent execution of digital tactics that support an integrated strategy. Your focus will be executing and optimizing digital paid media campaigns and identifying client marketing needs, opportunities, and problems through data analysis skills. Specific areas of responsibility include:
Developing the paid-digital advertising practice
- Lead paid digital in terms of strategy, service offering and success metrics
- Management of paid campaigns including planning, execution, and measurement reporting.
- Build thorough media plans for our clients that include a complete 360° strategy from media planning to on/offsite conversions, to analytics and reporting.
- Develop relationships and processes with paid media companies.
- Keep abreast of trends and emerging technologies in the paid digital space that are material to our clients and our business and contribute to knowledge development within the agency.
- Work with creative teams, account planners, and other internal stakeholders to organize campaigns on the digital front.
- Mentor and support the development of skills amongst colleagues.
Crafting and participating in the execution of digital strategy
- Delivering on projects that involve digital strategy and digital services.
- Collaborate with clients and client teams across the life cycle of a project delivery.
- Contribute to and inform strategy.
- Post secondary diploma/degree in marketing or related program and 5experience
- Possess deep knowledge of digital/new media marketing techniques and experience in setting digital strategy
- Have a firm understanding of goals and events from an analytics standpoint.
- Have a deep knowledge of paid digital media including social, programmatic, SEM, video, audio, and native. You have deep experience on almost all paid media platforms like social (Facebook, LinkedIn, SnapChat), Video (YouTube, Telaria, DistrictM), Programmatic (DV360, EyeReturn, StackAdapt), etc.
- Have a solid understanding of analytics/pipeline systems such as Google Analytics (You can setup goals conversions, build dashboards within GA, create custom segments, build custom audiences) and Google Tag Manager (you can create tags and triggers, confirm firing of tags and triggers).
- Understand and can recommend, macro/micro conversions
If you’d like to know more, or apply, send your resume to email@example.com